Aug 25, 2013

Date: August 12, 2013 
Area: Provo MTC 
Companion: Elder Burgoyne





Bonjou tout monde! (Hello everyone!)



I'm having a great time in the MTC! It's a little crazy and hecktic, but I love the Spirit that is here. The food is great here, and I'm glad my classroom is on the top floor of our building, because the staris might help me from getting huge. HAHa. I love learning creole. It difficult, and I'm really slow, but my accent is good. I'm in a really big district. There are 18 of us. More Creole speakers then they have ever had. our Teachers told us we are pioneering the Creole language. It's fantastic. The rest of our Zone/branch are French speaking elders. They're a little wild for my taste, which kind of surprised me since they are speaking french. I loved going to the temple this morning and the devotionals here are wonderful!



A brief thought for everyone:



Think about the missionary purpose, maybe discuss it in family home evening. Then, talk about the purpose of the missionary purpose, and what that means to you. The purpose has quickly become so important to me, since we began to teach people in Creole two days after arriving here.



Love you all, and miss you!



Elder Felkins

No comments: